[NEohioPAL]Free tickets to CVLT production of Camping with Henry and Tom

Lynn Novelli lnovelli at en.com
Fri Sep 27 11:17:05 PDT 2002

--=====================_9984557==_.ALT

This weekend only!

Please join us as we celebrate the beginning of our new season!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre extends a warm invitation to our colleagues
in the arts community to
see our production of Camping with Henry and Tom.
Free tickets are available for this weekend only, September 27 and 28.
Tickets are reserved under the name of "Edsel Ford". (You must use this
name in order to get a free ticket). Curtain is 8:00 p.m. First come, first
served.
For more information on the production and/or for directions to the
theatre, please check our website: www.cvlt.org.

--=====================_9984557==_.ALT

This weekend only!<br><br>
Please join us as we celebrate the beginning of our new season!<br><br>
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre extends a warm invitation to our colleagues
in the arts community to <br>
see our production of Camping with Henry and Tom. <br>
Free tickets are available for this weekend only, September 27 and
28.<br>
Tickets are reserved under the name of "Edsel Ford". (You must
use this <br>
name in order to get a free ticket). Curtain is 8:00 p.m. First come,
first <br>
served.<br>