[NEohioPAL]Costumer needed: The Little Mermaid

jill tschetter dramaticjil at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 08:24:00 PDT 2002

--0-644403979-1033299361=:32896

Hi ! I need to hire a costumer for "The Little Mermaid" a children's theater production I'm directing in Wickliffe. The production dates are November 9, 10, 11. If interested, please respond to Dramaticjil at yahoo.com. Thank you !

"Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art." - Margot Fonteyn