[NEohioPAL]Moving Sale Notice From Sue Johnson, WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio

Wakeup4664 at aol.com Wakeup4664 at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 17:43:22 PDT 2002

10/2/02

Attention:  Theatre, Film, Production & Tech Persons.

On Saturday, October 5, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, and by appointment, we will be
having a moving sale.  There will be items which may be useful to production
and technical staff.

A partial listing:
       . Assorted carpentry tools: hammers, nails, screwdrivers, etc.
       . Assorted automotive hand tools:  sockets, wrenches, etc.
       . Storage cabinets, tool chests &  tool boxes
       . Painters' supplies: rollers, pans, etc.
       . Vintage record albums: Jazz, Blues, 78's & 33 1/3rds.
       . Misc. set pieces: tables, dishes, etc.
       . Some plumbing and electrical supplies

Inquiries:  Call (216) 561-8608.  Leave message.

      Thanks . . .