[NEohioPAL]Indie Cleveland wants War Stories

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sun Oct 6 18:17:20 PDT 2002

"Sometimes making a movie is like going to war."

Indie Cleveland would like to hear "War Stories" from anyone who has been involved in making movies here. We're going to call the next meeting agenda: "The Names have been changed to protect the Innocent." You don't have to name the people involved, but just give a story of horror from making a movie. Then give something positive and any news you need on a present production. We want everyone to be welcome, so we need to hear
from actors about what they need from the moviemakers in the community.

DATE HAS YET TO BE SET
Date and location have yet to be set for the next meeting. It will be at the end of October. Any location suggestions are welcome. Indie Cleveland is trying to hold meetings on the East Side and West Side.

HAVING A VOICE AT THE NEXT MEETING
Anybody who has anything specific they want to talk about at the next meeting can contact me and I will make sure you have a voice. You can send me an email of any comments you have or production news. You can reach me at indie at prelude2cinema.com

THANKS TO THOSE WHO CAME TO THE LAST MEETING.
Indie Cleveland would like to thank Indie filmmaker and film teacher Robert Banks, Jr. for speaking at the last meeting and showing some films from his students. We'd also like to thank the over 2 dozen people who showed up.

IC GETS ITS' OWN DOMAIN
We have added some new people to the site directory and now Indie Cleveland has its' own domain. You can reach it at http://www.indiecleveland.com/

Our sponsor Prelude2Cinema is working on updating the website. Thanks for your support and we will have news for the next meetings in a few days.

Keep the Faith
Alex Michaels
http://www.indiecleveland.com/