[NEohioPAL]Rocky River Community Theatre(RRCT) / Auditions / The Music Man

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Oct 9 10:52:23 PDT 2002

from Kevin Joseph Kelly, Artistic Director....

RRCT is proud to announce auditions for The Music Man.
The Production will run Feb 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, Mar 1, 2.
The Production takes place in the beautiful Rocky River High School 800-seat theatre auditorium.

The Production team is as follows:

Director             Kevin Joseph Kelly
Musical Director     Heidi Herczeg

Auditions will be held on October 21, 22, 23 at 7 PM at the Beech Education Center located on Detroit Avenue and Erie Road.  The Auditions are held on the top floor of the back school building.

ALL ROLES ARE OPEN! and families are encouraged to audition together for members of River City.

If you have any questions, please email me or call me at 216-221-6233.

Also, please pass this on to your actor lists so they can consider auditioning for the show.

Thank you for your time. TPOG!
Very Nice!