[NEohioPAL]Extras needed for NY based film "The Pact" - Oct 12th (some speaking roles!)

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Thu Oct 10 14:40:13 PDT 2002

EXTRAS NEEDED!
New York-based Aeon Productions is coming to
Cleveland, Ohio to finish production on the film, "The
Pact": Simon's Last Stand.  We need extras ages 18-34 for several scenes to
be shot on
Saturday, October 12 at 8 am sharp.  Dress must be for
an upscale nightclub.  Small speaking parts will be
available and there will be no waiting.  Bring
resumes / headshots or other photos (we are currently
casting). Please arrive before 8 am at Bounce
Nightclub, located on the corner of W. 28th and
Detroit Ave. on the near West Side.  Contact us at
aeonpro at yahoo.com for any questions.

Some small talking roles available!

North Coast Central Casting