[NEohioPAL]A Special "Thanks" to Neo:

It ain't SPAM, it's Mitch! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:14:17 PDT 2002

--0-1971794397-1034625090=:5130

I would like to thank all of the awesome people who responded to my listing regarding makin' some extra cash this past weekend. We were proud to have you there at the Woollybear Festival representing us and you made it very easy for me to part with my money for your terrific support!

Again, thank you and I can't wait until the next event. Feel free to keep in touch!!!

Mitch Berlingeri

p.s.- I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU NEOHIOPAL!!! -wink, -wink!

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends and a mystery is revealed: "Nov. of 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002

faith.yahoo.com
--0-1971794397-1034625090=:5130

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I would like to thank all of the awesome people who responded to my listing regarding makin' some extra cash this past weekend. We were proud to have you there at the Woollybear Festival representing us and you made it very easy for me to part with my money for your terrific support!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Again, thank you and I can't wait until the next event. Feel free to keep in touch!!!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Mitch Berlingeri</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>p.s.- I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU NEOHIOPAL!!! -wink, -wink!</FONT></P><BR><BR><P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG>SO FOCUSED </STRONG>and <STRONG><U>STILL</U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><A href="http://theanswer.mustbehere.com/"><STRONG>http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1><STRONG>A fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends and a <U>mystery is revealed</U>: "Nov. of 2002"!!!</STRONG></FONT></P>
--0-1971794397-1034625090=:5130--