[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Oct 18 15:30:17 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone.

Here is your weekly digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory
of Music at Oberlin College.

Please note that next week is Fall Break; as such, the Central Ticket
Service Box Office will be closed until October 28.

Please visit our web site for the latest news and features from Oberlin:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con/

Please visit our electronic calendar of events for a listing of upcoming
concerts and recitals:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope that you find this information useful as you plan your coverage of
the music world. Should you have any questions or comments, please let me
know. I would love to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328