[NEohioPAL]The Mad Theater Co. is seeking a Stage Manager for "Ivanov"

Madtheaterco at aol.com Madtheaterco at aol.com
Sat Oct 19 16:05:11 PDT 2002

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
CONTACT: Kimberly Mahoney
         Madtheaterco at aol.com

The Mad Theater Co. is seeking a Stage Manager for our Winter production of Anton Chekhov's "Ivanov" (adapted by David Hare).

The SM must already have previous experience with Stage Managing, and must be dependable and able to handle a large cast.

Production dates are:     February 21 - March 9,   2003

*With a possible special matinee performance on one weekday.

Rehearsals would start sometime around the end of December or beginning of January.

**Yes!!!  There is a stipend available!

Please contact The Mad Theater Co. at:
               Madtheaterco at aol.com

Warm Regards to All,

Kimberly Mahoney
Artistic Director
The Mad Theater Co.

"We are the maker's of music and the dreamer's of dreams..."