[NEohioPAL]Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat opens at Heights Youth Theatre

RevLois at aol.com RevLois at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 08:02:01 PDT 2002

Joseph opens this Saturday, October 26th at 2 p.m. and continues at the same
time every Saturday through December 21, with  2 p.m. Sunday shows on
November 10 and December 8th as well. Please feel free to e-mail me regarding
discounts for groups and ticket information. Don't miss this tale of
jealousy, betrayal, faith, and inspiration, powered by the unforgettable
Andrew Lloyd Webber score. Our cast is comprised of young people from 5-18
from all over the east side of Cleveland. You will be delighted (and amazed)
by their talent and energy!  Lois Annich, President, Friends of Heights Youth
Theatre

                            Heights Youth Theatre
                            Wiley Auditorium
                            2181 Miramar Blvd.