[NEohioPAL]Attention working member's of the arts!

It ain't SPAM, it's Mitch! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:04:04 PDT 2002

--0-145131360-1035229845=:83978

My name is Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry) and I wanted to extend an invitation in making contact with you regarding a new business we are opening Nov. 20th, 2002. (www.QSLube.com)

I've been lending consulting and marketing services to my family of Quaker Steak and Lube-Sheffield employees since June 2002 and within the time that I have participated, we have added a collection of multimedia supported areas within the store. Also, we have added a concert style venue and 4 party rooms that make it quite easy to do ANYTHING we'd like to without bothering the neighbors. This QSL is located on I-90 and RT. 254, we've got a TON of land located right on the highway to play with and I'm quite excited by the developments because we are taking quite an awesome approach, in my opinion, to supporting to the arts. How so?

Well, starting with Dinner Theatre's, bike nights that attract over 3400 people on a "bad night", classic car cruise in's and even branching over to HOT summer concert series'...what more can I say? If we can do that? What can't we do? My plans would be to use the party rooms as one room and conduct support screenings for indie films. Even meetings in regards to acting classes, film offices and after parties. This is open for anyone and any type of business.

I am reaching out to you because I would like to get in contact with any businesses, individuals, bands, actors/actresses, filmmakers, magicians or ANYONE who thinks our place would be fitting for their next 'brain child'.

I am open to all ideas and will RUN with the best ones! The point is, I have to get in contact with you first. So, please visit the website, put attention to MITCH BERLINGERI in your subject matter and register your contact information with us so that we can strongly consider what may very well be, the next big thing in this area and our location!

Feel free to also browse the site, as we now have support for anyone looking to submit their band for 'playing consideration' and also we have applications online so that it's easy for you starving artists to apply for a job! -wink

My hope is that I can somehow contribute to the artists and people of OHIO by giving them another venue to express themselves so feel free to FWD this to other lists or people that you know would be interested.

Thanks again and I'll see you at the top!

Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)

Marketing and Administration

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends and a mystery is revealed: "Nov. of 2002"!!!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002

--0-145131360-1035229845=:83978

<P>My name is Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry) and I wanted to extend an invitation in making contact with you regarding a new business we are opening Nov. 20th, 2002. (<A href="http://www.QSLube.com">www.QSLube.com</A>)</P>
<P>I've been lending consulting and marketing services to my family of Quaker Steak and Lube-Sheffield employees since June 2002 and within the time that I have participated, we have added a collection of multimedia supported areas within the store. Also, we have added a concert style venue and 4 party rooms that make it quite easy to do ANYTHING we'd like to without bothering the neighbors. This QSL is located on I-90 and RT. 254, we've got a TON of land located right on the highway to play with and I'm quite excited by the developments because we are taking quite an awesome approach, in my opinion, to supporting to the arts. How so? </P>
<P>Well, starting with Dinner Theatre's, bike nights that attract over 3400 people on a "bad night", classic car cruise in's and even branching over to HOT summer concert series'...what more can I say? If we can do that? What can't we do? My plans would be to use the party rooms as one room and conduct support screenings for indie films. Even meetings in regards to acting classes, film offices and after parties. This is open for anyone and any type of business.</P>
<P>I am reaching out to you because I would like to get in contact with any businesses, individuals, bands, actors/actresses, filmmakers, magicians or ANYONE who thinks our place would be fitting for their next 'brain child'. </P>
<P>I am open to all ideas and will RUN with the best ones! The point is, I have to get in contact with you first. So, please visit the website, put attention to MITCH BERLINGERI in your subject matter and register your contact information with us so that we can strongly consider what may very well be, the next big thing in this area and our location!</P>
<P>Feel free to also browse the site, as we now have support for anyone looking to submit their band for 'playing consideration' and also we have applications online so that it's easy for you starving artists to apply for a job! -wink</P>
<P>My hope is that I can somehow contribute to the artists and people of OHIO by giving them another venue to express themselves so feel free to FWD this to other lists or people that you know would be interested.</P>
<P>Thanks again and I'll see you at the top!</P>
<P>Mitch Berlingeri (BERLIN-jerry)</P>
<P>Marketing and Administration</P><BR><BR><P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG>SO FOCUSED </STRONG>and <STRONG><U>STILL</U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><A href="http://theanswer.mustbehere.com/"><STRONG>http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1><STRONG>A fansite boasting over 6,700+ friends and a <U>mystery is revealed</U>: "Nov. of 2002"!!!</STRONG></FONT></P>
--0-145131360-1035229845=:83978--