[NEohioPAL]"The Unexpected Guest" arrives at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 13:11:02 PDT 2002

--part1_78.2edc8637.2ae6e384_boundary

Huntington Playhouse is pleased to be presenting the sixth production of
their 2002 season-Agatha Christie's "The Unexpected Guest."  The production
opens on Oct. 24th and runs through Nov. 10th with performances on Friday &
Saturday evenings at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on Nov. 10th at 2:00 PM.
 Tickets are $12.00

A classic Agatha Christie mystery in which a wealthy but despised English
landholder is found shot to death in the study of his country estate. When
the local police come to investigate, they find an abundance of clues and
suspects. Audiences will enjoy matching wits with the investigating detective
as he tries to unravel the tangle.  The production is directed by Chuck
Tisdale.

    THE CAST

    Laura Warwick   ....    Breianne Knight
    Michael Starkwedder ....    Greg Mandryk
    Miss Bennett    ....    Margy Haas
    Jan Warwick ....    Jesse Lebrum
    Mrs. Warwick    ....    Bernice Cernoch
    Henry Angell    ....    Dennis Sullivan
    Sergeant Cadwallader    ....    John Galbraith
    Inspector Thomas    ....    Dale Hruska
    Julian Farrar   ....    Britt Moore

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.  The
box office phone is 440-871-8333.  For more information check out our web
site at: www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

--part1_78.2edc8637.2ae6e384_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Huntington Playhouse is pleased to be presenting the sixth production of their 2002 season-Agatha Christie's "The Unexpected Guest."  The production opens on Oct. 24th and runs through Nov. 10th with performances on Friday & Saturday evenings at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on Nov. 10th at 2:00 PM.  Tickets are $12.00<BR>
<BR>
A classic Agatha Christie mystery in which a wealthy but despised English landholder is found shot to death in the study of his country estate. When the local police come to investigate, they find an abundance of clues and suspects. Audiences will enjoy matching wits with the investigating detective as he tries to unravel the tangle.  The production is directed by Chuck Tisdale.<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER>    </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B><U>THE</B> <B>CAST</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></B></U><BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT>    <BR>
    <I>Laura Warwick</I>   ....    Breianne Knight <BR>
    <I>Michael Starkwedder</I> ....    Greg Mandryk    <BR>
    <I>Miss Bennett</I>    ....    Margy Haas  <BR>
    <I>Jan Warwick</I> ....    Jesse Lebrum    <BR>
    <I>Mrs. Warwick</I>    ....    Bernice Cernoch <BR>
    <I>Henry Angell</I>    ....    Dennis Sullivan <BR>
    <I>Sergeant Cadwallader</I>    ....    John Galbraith  <BR>
    <I>Inspector Thomas</I>    ....    Dale Hruska <BR>
    <I>Julian Farrar</I>   ....    Britt Moore <BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.  The box office phone is 440-871-8333.  For more information check out our web site at: <B><I>www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</B></I><BR>
                <BR>
    <B><BR>
</B><BR>
<BR>