[NEohioPAL]cpt ushering

Imymdray at cs.com Imymdray at cs.com
Wed Oct 23 12:27:09 PDT 2002

--part1_1a7.abd8e70.2ae82d0a_boundary

Hi Everyone : )
Here's what ushering needs are coming up in November...

Love in the Time of Lunatics - New World Performance Lab
1st - 8pm
2nd - 8pm
3rd - 3pm

7th - 8pm
8th - 8pm
9th - 8pm
10th - 3pm

14th - 8pm
15th - 8pm
16th - 8pm
17th - 3pm

Gibney Dance Company
15th - 8pm
16th - 8pm
17th - 3pm

Creach Dance Company
22nd - 8pm
23rd - 8pm
24th - 3pm

Y-Haven Theatre Group - Original piece generated by the men in the group
22nd - 8pm
23rd - 8pm

The call for ushers for 8pm shows is 6:45 and for 3pm shows, 1:45.

Please contact me via E-mail or leave a message on my voice-mail with the
dates you would like to usher or any questions.

Thank you,
Enjoy the day!

Mia Stromberg, Volunteer Coordinator CPT
(216) 631-2727 ext. 362
imymdray at cs.com

--part1_1a7.abd8e70.2ae82d0a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Everyone : )
<BR>Here's what ushering needs are coming up in November...
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=CENTER><B><I>Love in the Time of Lunatics</B></I> - New World Performance Lab
<BR>1st - 8pm
<BR>2nd - 8pm
<BR>3rd - 3pm
<BR>
<BR>7th - 8pm
<BR>8th - 8pm
<BR>9th - 8pm
<BR>10th - 3pm
<BR>
<BR>14th - 8pm
<BR>15th - 8pm
<BR>16th - 8pm
<BR>17th - 3pm
<BR>
<BR><B>Gibney Dance Company
<BR></B>15th - 8pm
<BR>16th - 8pm
<BR>17th - 3pm
<BR>
<BR><B>Creach Dance Company
<BR></B>22nd - 8pm
<BR>23rd - 8pm
<BR>24th - 3pm
<BR>
<BR><B>Y-Haven Theatre Group</B> - Original piece generated by the men in the group
<BR>22nd - 8pm
<BR>23rd - 8pm
<BR>
<BR>The call for ushers for 8pm shows is 6:45 and for 3pm shows, 1:45.
<BR>
<BR>Please contact me via E-mail or leave a message on my voice-mail with the dates you would like to usher or any questions.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>Enjoy the day!
<BR><B>
<BR></B>Mia Stromberg, <I>Volunteer Coordinator CPT
<BR></I>(216) 631-2727 ext. 362
<BR>imymdray at cs.com
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT>
<BR>