[NEohioPAL]Wordcatcher Workshops November 9th

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 11:38:25 PST 2002

--0-1465226684-1035910898=:28132

Hi, everyone. As always, please contact me at wordcatching at yahoo.com if you would like to register for this Nov. 9th class, create a class closer to you, or create one on a different day. I am always looking for venues on the West Side to offer new classes.

Happy Halloween! Carolyn Koesters

The Wordcatcher I Workshop

Time:11-12:30 pm

Date: November 9th at Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio

Exploring life expression, goal setting, and creativity through journaling/writing. Beginning/advanced writers welcome. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $15, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or email wordcatching at yahoo.com for registration. **********************

The Wordcatcher 2 Workshop

Time:1-2:30 pm

Date: November 9th, immediately following the Wordcatcher I Workshop at Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio

The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits both visually and thematically and discover tools for deep writing and healing. Also covered- journal organization and published journals. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or or email wordcatching at yahoo.com for registration.

TAKE BOTH CLASSES THAT DAY FROM 11-2:30 for $30.

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
--0-1465226684-1035910898=:28132

<P>Hi, everyone. As always, please contact me at <A href="mailto:wordcatching at yahoo.com">wordcatching at yahoo.com</A> if you would like to register for this Nov. 9th class, create a class closer to you, or create one on a different day. I am always looking for venues on the West Side to offer new classes.</P>
<P>Happy Halloween! Carolyn Koesters</P>
<P> </P>
<P>The Wordcatcher I Workshop</P>
<P>Time:11-12:30 pm </P>
<P>Date: November 9th at Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio </P>
<P>Exploring life expression, goal setting, and creativity through journaling/writing. Beginning/advanced writers welcome. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $15, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or email <U><FONT color=#0000ff>wordcatching at yahoo.com </U></FONT>for registration. ********************** </P>
<P>The Wordcatcher 2 Workshop </P>
<P>Time:1-2:30 pm </P>
<P>Date: November 9th, immediately following the Wordcatcher I Workshop at Mac's Back's in Coventry, Ohio</P>
<P>The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits both visually and thematically and discover tools for deep writing and healing. Also covered- journal organization and published journals. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or or email <U><FONT color=#0000ff>wordcatching at yahoo.com </U></FONT>for registration. </P>
--0-1465226684-1035910898=:28132--