[NEohioPAL]Auditions for a Short Film

Michelle Griter directormg at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:07:03 PST 2002

Hello,
  My name is Michelle Gritzer, and I will be holding auditions for my short
film, "Being Famous," Saturday Nov. 9 and Sunday Nov. 23.
  I am looking for 2 girls, ages 11-16, and a male and female, ages 30-45. I
ask that the young girls do not wear make-up. Everyone has the option to
prepare a 2 minute monologue, or read from the script when they get there.
  The film will be shot in February. There is no monetary compensation, but
you will get free food for the entire shoot and a copy of the film when it
is finished. The film will be finished in June, and will be sent off to many
festivals.
  The auditions will be held at the Olmsted Falls Community Center. The
address is:
     8170 Mapleway Dr.
     Olmsted Falls, OH 44138

To get there:
  Go on 480 W toward Toledo. Get off at the Stearns Road Exit. Turn Left
onto Stearns. Go straight until you hit the first light. At the light, turn
left onto Cook. Go straight on Cook Road, past a small shopping center, and
a light on Fitch Road. A little way past the light, you will see a sign that
says, "Mapleway drive- 500 Feet." Turn right onto Mapleway Dr. Go straight,
over the railroad tracks. On your right you will see a brick building that
looks like an old school. That is the community center. Pull into the lot on
your right, and go in through the door on the side. There will be signs
posted so you know where you are going. If you hit Bagley Road, you've gone
too far. The building is also home to the police station and City hall. If
you have any questions about anything, feel free to email me. Thank you, and
I hope to see you there!
  Michelle