[NEohioPAL]NOVA news 11/3/02

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Mon Nov 4 11:29:04 PST 2002

Hello everyone,
     This is just a little note to keep everyone up to date about what's
been going on over the last couple of weeks with NOVA.

NEXT MEETING
     Our meetings are held every 3rd Monday of the month. The next one will
be...
Monday November 18, 7:30 to 9:00PM.  North Coast Central Casting 4913 Storer
Ave Cleveland, Ohio. 44102 (216) 651-5441.

THE NOVA NAME
     This is the most important factor during our next meeting will be our
name. The name NOVA was used just to get things up and running. Recently, it
has been bought to our attention that the name NOVA may still be used here
in northern Ohio. It's also seems to be confused with painter and sculptors
here in northern Ohio.
     We still need your input for a new name. Remember, the name of our
organization should reflect what we do and whom we represent. Including
everyone in the film, theater, and television industries. Including actors,
directors, production etc. The name should also be "Fast & Catchy".
     Some keywords could include... Cleveland, Entertainment, Entertainers,
Northern Ohio, Organization, Association and Group, Associates, Film,
Theater, Television and Society. Suggestions for names have been....

Film Arts Theatre Entertainment Association
Cleveland Entertainers Society
Northern Society of Entertainers
Northern Ohio Society of Entertainers
Northern Association of Entertainers
Northern Ohio Association of Entertainers

If you have any idea, please feel free to email us. nova at worldeonline.com

THE NOVA GOALS
     Our goal is to establish a personalized networking system for everyone
in the Film, Theater and Television industries.  NOVA IS NOT A TALENT
AGENCY.  We are simply a group of people in the Film, Theater, and
Television industries that get together in order to combine our resources
and meet other with similar interests.

NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS
     We WILL be electing Board Members during the next meeting. Nominations
are still being accepted, please keep them coming. Email them to
nova at worldeonline.com .

OUR WEB SITE
     We're still looking for someone to take on the implementation, design,
and maintenance of our web site.  If you would like to take on this task,
feel free to email us.

PUBLICATIONS
     Special thanks to Julie Washington of the Cleveland Plain Dealer and
Kelly Ferjutz of the Learning Post, for mentioning us in their articles.

That's all for now.  I'll keep everyone up to date.

Mike Perzel
Interim Coordinator
(nova at worldeonline.com)

If you would like to receive updates regarding
NOVA, email us at nova at worldeonline.com

--
Please feel free to forward this email.
*******************

N.O.V.A.
Northern Ohio Visual Arts Assoc.

e-mail:
nova at worldeonline.com

MEETINGS:
THIRD MONDAY of every month

LOCATION:
NCCC
4913 Storer Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
216-651-5441

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list,
or feel that you have received this
message in error, reply to this email
with "unsubscribe" as the subject line