[NEohioPAL]Director & cast for VAGINA MONOLOGUES

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Mon Nov 4 21:36:17 PST 2002

--=====================_19377122==_.ALT

The East Shore Unitarian-Universalist is hosting a presentation of The
Vagina Monologues the evening of February 15th, 2003.

All proceeds will go to area shelters for women and children.

Please get in touch with me if you're interested in participating as a
director or as part of the cast--auditions and casting will be at the
discretion of the director.

Thank you.

Carole Clement

The East Shore Unitarian-Universalist is hosting a presentation of <i>The
All proceeds will go to area shelters for women and children.<br><br>
Please get in touch with me if you're interested in participating as a
director or as part of the cast--auditions and casting will be at the
discretion of the director.<br><br>
Thank you.<br><br>
Carole Clement  </html>