[NEohioPAL]COME ONE COME ALL! Come and learn about Wild Plum Theater Company!!

Denise Astorino wild_plum_theater at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:19:15 PST 2002

On Monday November 11, 2002 at Cleveland Public Theater Upstairs Main Stage
Space everyone is invited to an informal information meeting with the Wild
Plum Theater Company. Wild Plum Theater is a new company formed to explore
the issues of the gay, lesbian, bi and transgender communities.

On November 11 at 7 p.m. we are inviting everyone interested in learning
more about us, to an informal gathering at CPT. If you'd like to become
involved or are just curious to who we are...come and hang out!

Each month we conduct a playwrighting salon where we generate dialogues on
issues that pertain to us!

We are also looking for artists, poets, singers, performers of all
types...so PLEASE forward this to anyone you think might be interested!

If you have any questions please call (216)961-3687

Thanks! Hope to see you all there,

Denise Astorino
Artist Director Wild Plum Theater