[NEohioPAL]HABITAT FOR INSANITY'S CIRQUE DE SILLAY CONTINUES TONIGHT AT 10PM

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 13:40:02 PST 2002

--0-1492318610-1036782666=:24679

HEY EVERYBODY, AFTER A RIP ROARING DEBUT LAST WEEK, HFI CONTINUES THE FUNNY THIS WEEKEND AT THE POWERHOUSE PUB IN THEIR HILIARIOUS IMPROVISED REVUE. "CIRQUE DE SILLAY"

What: Habitat For Insanity - "Cirque de Sillay"

Where: Powerhouse Pub West bank of the Flats

When: 10pm, right after Flanagan's Wake! $8, $6 FOR STARVING STUDENTS

BRING YOUR FRIENDS, DRINK BEER AND LAUGH. THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT! We don't know what the show is going to be about, but that's what makes it so darn funny.

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB

--0-1492318610-1036782666=:24679

<P align=center>HEY EVERYBODY, AFTER A RIP ROARING DEBUT LAST WEEK, HFI CONTINUES THE FUNNY THIS WEEKEND AT THE POWERHOUSE PUB IN THEIR HILIARIOUS IMPROVISED REVUE. <STRONG>"CIRQUE DE SILLAY"</STRONG> </P>
<P>What: Habitat For Insanity - "Cirque de Sillay"</P>
<P>Where: Powerhouse Pub West bank of the Flats</P>
<P>When: 10pm, right after Flanagan's Wake! $8, $6 FOR STARVING STUDENTS</P>
<P>BRING YOUR FRIENDS, DRINK BEER AND LAUGH. THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT! We don't know what the show is going to be about, but that's what makes it so darn funny. </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
--0-1492318610-1036782666=:24679--