[NEohioPAL]Cleveland film gets to LA, NY and Las Vegas

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Sun Nov 10 10:59:03 PST 2002

Congratulations to Bill Johns of Cinevid Productions!

His short DV film, "We Have Your Daughter" was
accepted into the New York International Independent
Film & Video Festival and will be premiering at their
Las Vegas Festival on November 20.

The NYIIFVF hosts three fests each year; Las Vegas in
Nov., LA in Feb., and New York in April and Bill's
film will be showing at all three.
(www.nyfilmvideo.com)

The film not only stars two of our North Coast
members, Renee Schilling and Terry Giancaterino, but
also derived all it's talent and crew from right here
in Northeastern Ohio.

So, if you happen to be planning a trip to Vegas
around the 20th, stop in at the Festival and check out
"We Have Your Daughter".

For more information, visit the web page for the film
at:
http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter.html