[NEohioPAL]Dan Folino NUDE!!!

Hllywddan at aol.com Hllywddan at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 16:05:20 PST 2002

Alright, so there isn't a nude photo of me in this email, but I had to get your attention somehow.  Go ahead...judge me if you must, but I gotta get the word out.

A lot of you came and saw us at the Beachland last Saturday night, and for that, we thank you.  It was a great show, and everybody had a great time...accept the church volenteers that left because I had "INRI" inked on my chest and "SLUT" inked on my back.  Grow up.  I'm here to tell you that we are performning again tomorrow night (Friday) at "Pat's in the Flats".  See what some people are saying about us...

"The Angry Inch just the band, without all the theatrical crap that goes with the upcoming return of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, tossing out raw, uninhibited, in-your-face, true rock’n roll."
~Cleveland newsletter

"I've seen thousands of concerts in my day, but this one far surpassed anything that I have ever experianced."
~David Manning, Rolling Stone Magazine

"If you took my love for the church and cubed it, you might have an idea of how much I love the Angry Inch"
~The Pope

See...even the pope loves us.  So make sure you come and check us out.  We are playing with 755mph, The Confidence Interval, and the Viola Contingent.  We will probably take the stage sometime between 10 and 11pm...but get there as early as you can to support the other bands too...plus, you'll have time to get a good buzz on!  Oh yeah, and don't forget to bring some makeout underwear to throw at us durring the show!

See you Friday night!!!

~Dan

P.S. - Alright, so the Rolling Stone and Pope thing were complete B.S., but that newsletter is real.  I promise.