[NEohioPAL]CIRQUE DE SILLAY COMEDY TONIGHT AT 10 AT THE POWERHOUSE PUB

RICK FERGUSON rickyscot at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 11:59:14 PST 2002

--0-1767674303-1037382510=:92911

HABITAT FOR INSANITY'S LATEST COMEDY REVUE CONTINUES IT'S SUCCESSFUL RUN TONIGHT AT 10PM AT THE POWERHOUSE PUB AND CABARET ON THE WEST BANK OF THE FLATS!

Tickets are Cheap! $8, $6 for students, and there's a bar. Come for the drinks stay for the laughs!

Get there early to make sure you get a good seat. !

Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do. DB