[NEohioPAL]actor survey for Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Mon Nov 18 10:20:03 PST 2002

--=====================_1783554==_.ALT

The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre Production and Technical Council needs
your help! We are always trying to upgrade the quality of our productions,
attract the best local talent and provide outstanding community theater.

Will you help us get a pulse on the local acting community by taking a few
minutes to fill out this survey? We will need your responses by  December
9, 2002.  You can return your completed survey to cvlt at cvlt.org. Please
write: ACTOR SURVEY in the subject line.
1.      Have you auditioned for a show at CVLT in the past 5 years?
a.      Yes
b.      No (Please delete all items in the following list that DO NOT apply
to you)
i.      The theatre is a long and/or difficult commute
ii.     I work primarily at other theatres
iii.    I have auditioned for CVLT in the past, but have not been cast
iv.     I only work for theatres that offer actors some type of financial
remuneration
v.      The theatre does not provide appropriate amenities (These may
include appropriate number of comp tickets, comfortable dressing rooms,
etc. Feel free to be specific.)
2.      I choose the shows I audition for based on who is directing
(Delete the one that does not apply)
a.      Yes
         b.      No
3.      I look for audition notices for CVLT in the following
publications/media.(Please delete the ones that do not apply to you.)
a.      CVLT Website
          b.Plain Dealer Friday Magazine
          c.     Post cards from the theatre
          d.     E-mails from the theatre
          e.     E-mail rec'd via the neohiopal list
           f.    Other: Please specify
4.      Please rate in order of importance  by typing your score next to
each point.
  1= highest score, 3 = lowest score
I would be more likely to audition for a show at CVLT if
i.The season was more appealing (Please feel free to explain your answer)

          ii.    The theatre paid actors
         iii. The theatre offered additional comp tickets
          iv.There was better, more accessible parking
          v.     The dressing rooms were more comfortable
         vi.     The theatre offered discounts for show videos, cast photo
and promotional items such as sweatshirts and teeshirts
       vii.      The theatre paid the dry cleaning bill for personal
clothing used during production
       viii.Other, please specify

5.      Please list three shows or roles you would consider auditioning for
if the production was part of CVLT's season.

6. Please feel free to add your own comments about why you choose, or
choose not, to audition at CVLT.

Optional
a.      Name
         b.      E-mail address
         If you are not already on it, may we add you to our email Audition
Notification list?
          c.     Phone number

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

--=====================_1783554==_.ALT

The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre Production and Technical Council needs
your help! We are always trying to upgrade the quality of our
productions, attract the best local talent and provide outstanding
community theater. <br><br>
Will you help us get a pulse on the local acting community by taking a
few minutes to fill out this survey? We will need your responses by
return your completed survey to cvlt at cvlt.org. Please write:
line.<br>

<dd>1.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Have you
auditioned for a show at CVLT in the past 5 years?</b>
<dl>
<dd>a.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Yes
</dl>
</dl>b.<x-tab>      </x-tab>No (Please
delete all items in the following list that DO NOT apply to you)<br>
i.<x-tab>      </x-tab>The theatre is a
long and/or difficult commute<br>
ii.<x-tab>     </x-tab>I work primarily at other
theatres<br>
iii.<x-tab>    </x-tab>I have auditioned for CVLT in
the past, but have not been cast<br>
iv.<x-tab>     </x-tab>I only work for theatres
that offer actors some type of financial remuneration<br>
v.<x-tab>      </x-tab>The theatre does not
provide appropriate amenities (These may include appropriate number of
comp tickets, comfortable dressing rooms, etc. Feel free to be
specific.)
<dl><b>
<dd>2.<x-tab>      </x-tab>I choose the
shows I audition for based on who is directing </b>
<dd>(Delete the one that does not apply)
<dd>a.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Yes
</dl>
b.<x-tab>      </x-tab>No
<dl><b>
<dd>3.<x-tab>      </x-tab>I look for
audition notices for CVLT in the following publications/medi</b>a.(Please
delete the ones that do not apply to you.)
<dd>a. <x-tab>     </x-tab>CVLT Website
</dl>         b.Plain Dealer
Friday Magazine<br>

c.<x-tab>     </x-tab>Post cards from the
theatre<br>

d.<x-tab>     </x-tab>E-mails from the
theatre<br>

e.<x-tab>     </x-tab>E-mail rec’d via the
neohiopal list<br>

f.<x-tab>    </x-tab>Other: Please specify
<dl><b>
<dd>4.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Please rate in
order of importance  by typing your score next to each point.
<dd> 1= highest score, 3 = lowest score</b>
<dd>I would be more likely to audition for a show at CVLT if
<dd>i.The season was more appealing (Please feel free to explain your
answer)<br><br>

</dl>
ii.<x-tab>    </x-tab>The theatre paid actors<br>
        iii. The theatre offered
additional comp tickets<br>
         iv.There was better,
more accessible parking<br>

v.<x-tab>     </x-tab>The dressing rooms were
more comfortable<br>

vi.<x-tab>     </x-tab>The theatre offered
discounts for show videos, cast photo and promotional items such as
sweatshirts and teeshirts<br>

vii.<x-tab>      </x-tab>The theatre paid
the dry cleaning bill for personal clothing used during production<br>
      viii.Other, please specify<br><br>

<dl><b>
<dd>5.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Please list
three shows or roles you would consider auditioning for if the production
was part of CVLT’s season.<br><br>

</dl>6. Please feel free to add your own comments about why you choose,
or choose not, to audition at CVLT.<br><br>
Optional<br>
</b>a.<x-tab>      </x-tab>Name<br>

b.<x-tab>      </x-tab>E-mail address<br>
<x-tab>        </x-tab>If you are
not already on it, may we add you to our email Audition Notification
list?<br>

c.<x-tab>     </x-tab>Phone number<br><br>
<b>THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!<br>