[NEohioPAL]A new rehearsal/audition space... in the works....

TomFulton at aol.com TomFulton at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 13:53:34 PST 2002

--part1_140.2f411a4.2b0a9c20_boundary

NOTE TO MEDIA:  This e-mail is NOT for publication.  It is informational=20
only.  When we're ready to announce, you'll receive a release.  Thanks for=20
your consideration...
Friends and Colleagues=E2=80=A6

I am in the process of developing a new workshop space in Cleveland Heights,=
=20
near Cedar and Lee, which I have tentatively christened =E2=80=9CThe Rehears=
al Studio=E2=80=9D
   This wonderfully flexible and spacious room will house our professional=20
actor training program, =E2=80=9CThe Cleveland Theater Workshops.=E2=80=9D=20

Additionally, the space will be available to interested theatres, teachers,=20
workshop leaders, groups etc. who need a centrally located space in which to=
=20
work.  The classroom area itself is about 25 x 60, (1320 sq. ft.) with a=20
platform stage that will be 24x30.  There is plenty of room to move about. =20
It would be an ideal space for rehearsals, auditions, private classes,=20
yoga/movement/exercise classes, play-readings, acting workshops and other=20
similar projects.  There is plenty of parking, restaurants aplenty and even=20=
a=20
Starbucks nearby.  The space will be available for both day and evening=20
projects.=20

My primary objective is to create a central studio where artists, teachers=20
and theatre companies who need more room can have the privacy and space to=20
pursue their projects. We will work with each group or person to make it=20
affordable and accessible.  The rehearsal studio will be available in a wide=
=20
variety of one-time, part-time or on-going time slots.

The project is presently =E2=80=98in-process=E2=80=99.  If all goes accordin=
g to plan, I=20
expect to have the space ready in February, 2003.

In planning the renovation of the space, I would like to accommodate the=20
needs of its potential users.  So, if you have an interest or know anyone wh=
o=20
may, please contact me at tomfulton at aol.com.  We can pursue the details=20
together. =20

Much Thanks,

Tom Fulton

p.s.  The announcement and schedule of the =E2=80=9CCleveland Theatre Worksh=
ops=E2=80=9D=20
will be available soon.  To see an overview of what will be taught, please g=
o=20
to:  <A HREF=3D"http://www.tomfulton.com/paw.htm">http://www.tomfulton.com/p=
aw.htm</A>   In addition to what is shown there,=20
we are planning to offer teen acting workshops. If you have interest in the=20
workshops, e-mail me with your contact information and preference of classes=
.

--part1_140.2f411a4.2b0a9c20_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D1 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><I>NOTE TO MEDIA:  This e-mail is NOT for publ=
ication.  It is informational only.  When we're ready to announce,=
 you'll receive a release.  Thanks for your consideration...</FONT><FON=
T  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"=
SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B></I><BR>
----------------------------------------------<BR>
Friends and Colleagues=E2=80=A6<BR>
<BR>
I am in the process of developing a new workshop space in Cleveland Heights,=
 near Cedar and Lee, which I have tentatively christened =E2=80=9CThe Rehear=
sal Studio=E2=80=9D   This wonderfully flexible and spacious room=20=
will house our professional actor training program, =E2=80=9CThe Cleveland T=
heater Workshops.=E2=80=9D <BR>
<BR>
Additionally, the space will be available to interested theatres, teachers,=20=
workshop leaders, groups etc. who need a centrally located space in which to=
 work.  The classroom area itself is about 25 x 60, (1320 sq. ft.) with=
 a platform stage that will be 24x30.  There is plenty of room to move=20=
about.  It would be an ideal space for rehearsals, auditions, private c=
lasses, yoga/movement/exercise classes, play-readings, acting workshops and=20=
other similar projects.  There is plenty of parking, restaurants aplent=
y and even a Starbucks nearby.  The space will be available for both da=
y and evening projects. <BR>
<BR>
My primary objective is to create a central studio where artists, teachers a=
nd theatre companies who need more room can have the privacy and space to pu=
rsue their projects. We will work with each group or person to make it affor=
dable and accessible.  The rehearsal studio will be available in a wide=
 variety of one-time, part-time or on-going time slots.<BR>
<BR>
The project is presently =E2=80=98in-process=E2=80=99.  If all goes acc=
ording to plan, I expect to have the space ready in February, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
In planning the renovation of the space, I would like to accommodate the nee=
ds of its potential users.  So, if you have an interest or know anyone=20=
who may, please contact me at tomfulton at aol.com.  We can pursue the det=
ails together.  <BR>
<BR>
Much Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Tom Fulton<BR>
<BR>
p.s.  The announcement and schedule of the =E2=80=9CCleveland Theatre W=
orkshops=E2=80=9D will be available soon.  To see an overview of what w=
ill be taught, please go to:  <A HREF=3D"http://www.tomfulton.com/paw.h=
tm">http://www.tomfulton.com/paw.htm</A>   In addition to what is=20=
shown there, we are planning to offer teen acting workshops. If you have int=
erest in the workshops, e-mail me with your contact information and preferen=
ce of classes.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_140.2f411a4.2b0a9c20_boundary--