[NEohioPAL]Needed : Bumble, Mrs. Sowerberry

jill tschetter dramaticjil at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 14:26:21 PST 2002

--0-1809190878-1038248051=:75605

If you have played Bumble or Mrs. Sowerberry in a previous prodiction of "Oliver!" perhaps you'd like to lend your talents to Solon Center of the Arts production ! We open SOON- Friday, Dec 6th ! Please consider joining our cast- there are 4 performances opening weekend and 4 the following. Much thanks! If you have questions, please call the Center at 440 337 1400 - Ask for Mary Ann.

"Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is." - Mark Twain