[NEohioPAL]Re: [clevelandpoetics] PoetryMusicJam at the powerhouse this sunday december 1st

Buddyraymc at aol.com Buddyraymc at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 14:26:50 PST 2002

Hey folks, don't forget, this sunday, dec 1st, 7pm, another jam with
tongue-in-groove, open mic, feature with Vince Robinson, and a set of
beat-inspired poems in preparation for my show in New York City with David
Amram, Kerouac's jazz collaborator, the first week of december.  Tell yr ma,
tell yr pa, tell the bros and sisters, to come on down for the tongue in
groove experience at the powerhouse pub, west bank of the flats next to howl
at the moon
ps.  we may do a solstice party there for all poets and friends featuring
drum play december 21st in a celebration of cleveland poetics...yes, it's a
christmas party but no eggnog, just beer as dark as the longest night of the
year

Ray McNiece
  Poet - Performer - Educator
    New WEB Site!  www.raymcniece.com