[NEohioPAL]ADDENDUM TO "CHARGE" AUDITION NOTICE

Greg Vovos iorhino at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 13:11:02 PST 2002

--0-625871176-1038932762=:56483

Addendum to Charge Audition Notice

Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.  No monologues are necessary.  But if you have a headshot, please bring that with you.

Also, please be advised that there are no equity contracts available for this show.

Hope to see you either Saturday, December 7, 2-4:30pm or Sunday, December 8, 4-6pm at Cleveland Public Theatre’s Mainstage.

Regards,

Greg Vovos

iorhino at yahoo.com

--0-625871176-1038932762=:56483

<P align=center class=MsoNormal style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Addendum to <I>Charge</I> Audition Notice</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>No monologues are necessary.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>But if you have a headshot, please bring that with you.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Also, please be advised that there are no equity contracts available for this show.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Hope to see you either Saturday, December 7, 2-4:30pm or Sunday, December 8, 4-6pm at Cleveland Public Theatre’s Mainstage.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Regards,</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Greg Vovos</P>
<P class=MsoNormal><A href="mailto:iorhino at yahoo.com">iorhino at yahoo.com</A></P>
<P class=MsoNormal> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></P>
--0-625871176-1038932762=:56483--