[NEohioPAL]film info

ardenwycke house ardenwycke at core.com
Tue Dec 3 13:11:23 PST 2002

Dear fellow listers -

I'm currently engaged in gathering info about the various film groups in
Cleveland, of which there are seemingly very many. The desired end
result is an article or two about the burgeoning filmic scene here. If
you are involved in any of the groups, or know anything about them,
please be so kind as to send me basic info such as, aim of the group;
what if any services you provide for your members (and maybe
non-members); do you have regular meetings, and if so, where and when;
etc., etc. I"m interested in knowing about anything to do with film.

Thank you very much --

Kelly