[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Opportunities with Hedwig and the Angry Inch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Astorino volunteer at cptonline.org
Thu Dec 5 13:24:10 PST 2002

Want to be part of a dynamite event? We have volunteer opportunities for our "wait-staff" for the run of Hedwig!
We open Friday, Decemeber 6th thru January 4th, Thursdays thru Saturdays at 8 p.m., and Sundays at 6 p.m.

Assume an alternate persona, dress as crazy as your imagination allows as long as you are in black and white!

If you are interested or want to sign up for a night,
call (216)631-2727 x362 ask for Denise Astorino, Volunteer Coordinator at CPT

Denise Astorino
Volunteer Coordinator
Cleveland Public Theatre
216.631.2727 x362