[NEohioPAL]seeking theatrical, educational or special event employment

Jlockshine at aol.com Jlockshine at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 22:58:34 PST 2002

Hello friends and colleagues.  Allow me to be slightly humble for the moment=
,=20
but three days ago I was laid off from my job as Event Coordinator at=20
Faber-Castell, an apparent victim of the sluggish economy.  I have already=20
begun the ball rolling for my next opportunity.  I wouldn=92t normally=20
publicize personal agendas, however, timing is everything, and perhaps=20
someone will see this message and think I might be an appropriate candidate=20
for employment.  Most of you know me primarily as a lighting designer, but=20
for the past several years I have been employed as an event coordinator,=20
production manager, instructor and meeting planner.  I will not bore you wit=
h=20
my biography but for anyone who may see this, I have a B.A. from JCU and and=
=20
M.F.A. in Production Design and Technology from Ohio University.  Of course,=
=20
I welcome any opportunities in Theater, but I do not limit myself there. =20
Feel free to pass my name along or to contact me at JLOCKSHINE at AOL.COM.  I=20
would be more than happy to go into greater detail.   Thanks for reading.

Jeff Lockshine =20