[NEohioPAL]Porthouse Theatre Gift Certificates & Subscriptions available for the holidays

Elisros at aol.com Elisros at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 14:03:01 PST 2002

--part1_169.1820ffdc.2b225a19_boundary

CELEBRATE THE SEASON WITH PORTHOUSE THEATRE!
Porthouse Gift Certificates and Gift Subscriptions make great holiday gifts.

           =20
Searching for the perfect holiday present? Why not a give a gift of the hear=
t=20
with a subscription or gift certificate to Porthouse Theatre.  A gift=20
subscription includes one ticket to all three productions enclosed in a=20
lovely, holiday gift card.  When you purchase a gift subscription you also=20
receive a present. For every gift subscription that you purchase receive one=
=20
complimentary ticket to the production of your choice. Gift subscriptions ar=
e=20
$45 for adults, that=E2=80=99s only $15 per ticket, and $33 for students.  G=
ift=20
certificates for Porthouse are available in denominations of $10.  To order=20
your holiday gifts call 330-672-3884.  Porthouse accepts MasterCard, Visa an=
d=20
Discover.
=20
All three productions this summer deal with matters of the heart. The 2003=20
season begins with the Broadway favorite, A Chorus Line. Directed by=20
Cleveland-Area director, Victoria Bussert, A Chorus Line runs June 13 =E2=
=80=93 28. =20
Following your heart in matters of love is comically illustrated in the=20
season=E2=80=99s second production The Importance of Being Earnest.  Oscar W=
ilde=20
spins a comic tale of mistaken identity, overbearing mothers, addled brained=
=20
nurses and of course true love.  Directed by John Woodson, Artistic Director=
 =20
of the Warehouse Theatre, The Importance of Being Earnest runs July 4 =E2=
=80=93 July=20
19.  Closing the season is Rodgers & Hammersteins=E2=80=99s Oklahoma!. Direc=
ted by=20
Artistic Director, Terri Kent, this family favorite tests the power of true=20
love when Curly, a handsome cowboy, and Laurey, a winsome farm girl, play ou=
t=20
their love story.  Oklahoma! runs July 25 =E2=80=93 August 10 with opening n=
ight on=20
July 26.=20

PorthouseTheatre was founded in 1971 and is the premier summer theater in th=
e=20
area.  Set on the beautiful grounds of the Blossom Music Center, Porthouse=20
offers audiences the finest in professional summer theater.   The=20
comfortable500-seat, outdoor, covered pavilion theater is located next to th=
e=20
Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Cuyahoga Falls. Audience members are=20
encouraged to arrive early to picnic on the grounds or in our new picnic=20
pavilion, before every performance.  Picnic tables and beautiful scenery are=
=20
provided free of charge.  We can also pack you a picnic.  Order your boxed=20
dinner with your tickets.  FOLLOW YOUR HEART TO PORTHOUSE THEATRE!=20

PorthouseTheatre, the Akron-Cleveland area=E2=80=99s premiere professional s=
ummer=20
theatre, is a cultural service of Kent State University. Porthouse Theatre i=
s=20
a member of the Akron Area Arts Alliance.  Porthouse Theatre=E2=80=99s progr=
ams and=20
activities are made possible in part by funding from the Ohio Arts Council.=20=
=20

Elisabeth Madden
Managing Director
emadden at kent.edu
330-672-0103 (Phone)
330-672-2889(Fax)

--part1_169.1820ffdc.2b225a19_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  COLOR=3D"#008000=
" SIZE=3D5 FACE=3D"Brrrrr" LANG=3D"0"><B>CELEBRATE THE SEASON WITH PORTHOUSE=
 THEATRE!</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#008000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Porthouse Gift Certificates and Gift Subscriptions mak=
e great holiday gifts.</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SAN=
SSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR><P ALIGN=3DLEFT>
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Searching for the perfect holiday present? Why not a g=
ive a gift of the heart with a subscription or gift certificate to Porthouse=
 Theatre.  A gift subscription includes one ticket to all three product=
ions enclosed in a lovely, holiday gift card.  When you purchase a gift=
 subscription you also receive a present. For every gift subscription that y=
ou purchase receive one complimentary ticket to the production of your choic=
e. Gift subscriptions are $45 for adults, that=E2=80=99s only $15 per ticket=
, and $33 for students.  Gift certificates for Porthouse are available=20=
in denominations of $10.  To order your holiday gifts call 330-672-3884=
.  Porthouse accepts MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
<BR>=20
<BR>All three productions this summer deal with matters of the heart. The 20=
03 season begins with the Broadway favorite, <I>A Chorus Line. </I>Directed=20=
by Cleveland-Area director, Victoria Bussert, <I>A Chorus Line</I> runs June=
 13 =E2=80=93 28.  Following your heart in matters of love is comically=
 illustrated in the season=E2=80=99s second production <I>The Importance of=20=
Being Earnest</I>.  Oscar Wilde spins a comic tale of mistaken identity=
, overbearing mothers, addled brained nurses and of course true love.  =
Directed by John Woodson, Artistic Director  of the Warehouse Theatre,=20=
<I>The Importance of Being Earnest</I> runs July 4 =E2=80=93 July 19.  =
Closing the season is Rodgers & Hammersteins=E2=80=99s <I>Oklahoma!</I>.=
 Directed by Artistic Director, Terri Kent, this family favorite tests the p=
ower of true love when Curly, a handsome cowboy, and Laurey, a winsome farm=20=
girl, play out their love story.  <I>Oklahoma! </I>runs July 25 =E2=80=
=93 August 10 with opening night on July 26. <BR><BR>PorthouseTheatre was fo=
unded in 1971 and is the premier summer theater in the area.  Set on th=
e beautiful grounds of the Blossom Music Center, Porthouse offers audiences=20=
the finest in professional summer theater.   The comfortable500-se=
at, outdoor, covered pavilion theater is located next to the Cuyahoga Valley=
 National Park in Cuyahoga Falls. Audience members are encouraged to arrive=20=
early to picnic on the grounds or in our new picnic pavilion, before every p=
erformance.  Picnic tables and beautiful scenery are provided free of c=
harge.  We can also pack you a picnic.  Order your boxed dinner wi=
th your tickets.  FOLLOW YOUR HEART TO PORTHOUSE THEATRE! <BR><BR>Porth=
ouseTheatre, the Akron-Cleveland area=E2=80=99s premiere professional summer=
 theatre, is a cultural service of Kent State University. Porthouse Theatre=20=
is a member of the Akron Area Arts Alliance.  Porthouse Theatre=E2=80=
=99s programs and activities are made possible in part by funding from the O=
hio Arts Council.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" LANG=3D"0">Elisabeth Madden<B>
<BR></B>Managing Director<B>
<BR></B>emadden at kent.edu
<BR>330-672-0103 (Phone)
<BR>330-672-2889(Fax)
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times=20=
New Roman" LANG=3D"0">
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_169.1820ffdc.2b225a19_boundary--