[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Fri Dec 6 15:44:07 PST 2002

--==========01610467==========

Hello everyone,

Here is your weekly digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory =

of Music at Oberlin College.

=3F Mark your calendars for January 28!

Public Radio International's From the Top, with special guest Bobby
McFerrin, comes to Oberlin to tape a program before a live audience. For
more information, read the article on our web site.

***Breaking News***

...young musicians from the Cleveland area-- members of the Cleveland
Orchestra Youth Orchestra-- to participate in From the Top...visit
Oberlin's web site for updates as they become available...

=3F Going to New York City anytime soon? Baz Luhrmann's La Boheme opens at
the Broadway Theater this weekend, and two Oberlin Conservatory graduates
are in the cast.

David Miller '95 is one of the Rodolfos...a stunning photograph of David,
with Ekaterina Solovyeva (Mimi), appears in the November issue of Vogue
magazine; indeed, his photograph has been everywhere of late. Daniel
Okulitch '99 plays the role of Schaunard. Oberlin is deeply proud of David
and Daniel.

For more news from Oberlin, please visit our web site:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con/

Please visit our electronic calendar of events for a complete listing of
upcoming concerts and recitals:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope that you find this information useful as you plan your coverage of
the music world. Should you have any questions or comments, please let me
know. I would love to hear from you.

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328
fax: 440-776-3006
marci.janas at oberlin.edu
www.oberlin.edu
--==========01610467==========

Here is your weekly digest of news and events from the Oberlin Conservatory =
of Music at Oberlin College.

28!</color>

Public Radio International's =
</color>comes to Oberlin to tape a program before a live audience. For more =
information, read the article on our web site.

***Breaking News***

area-- members of the Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra-- to participate =
in <italic>From the Top</italic>...visit Oberlin's web site for updates as =
they become available...</color>

Baz Luhrmann's <italic>La Boheme </italic>opens at the Broadway Theater =
this weekend, and two Oberlin Conservatory graduates are in the cast.

</color>David Miller '95 is one of the Rodolfos...a stunning photograph of =
David, with Ekaterina Solovyeva (Mimi), appears in the November issue of =
<italic>Vogue</italic> magazine; indeed, his photograph has been everywhere =

marci.janas at oberlin.edu

www.oberlin.edu</flushleft></fontfamily>