[NEohioPAL]Discounts for AFTRA, AEA, SAG members

Diane Horton demeterrtm at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 21:19:14 PST 2002

--0-1678628500-1039308939=:85337

Happy Holidays to All !

from River Therapeutic Massage - 440.333.5564

        20525 Detroit Road, Rocky River

Any member of AFTRA, AEA, or SAG will receive $10 off any HOUR massage if he/she shows a membership card at payment!!!

FEES:

HALF HOUR - $35         HOUR - $60         HOUR AND A HALF - $95

                             EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

Come try out our fabulous staff:  Diane Horton, owner

Heather Gazvoda, Cheri Hall, Patrick Forsythe

A great variety of techniques and training represented in our team:

NeuroMuscular Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage, Sports Massage, Ortho-Bionomy, CranioSacral Therapy, Reiki, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Post Breast Surgery Massage, Back and Neck Pain Relief, Relaxation - you name it, YOU'RE the beneficiary!

Come see us soon - for yourself, or for a gift certificate for a friend or loved one!  (Discounts do not apply to gift certificates.)  We'd love to have you here.

--0-1678628500-1039308939=:85337

<P>Happy Holidays to All !</P>
<P>from River Therapeutic Massage - 440.333.5564</P>
<P>        20525 Detroit Road, Rocky River</P>
<P>Any member of AFTRA, AEA, or SAG will receive $10 off any HOUR massage if he/she shows a membership card at payment!!!</P>
<P>FEES:</P>
<P>HALF HOUR - $35         HOUR - $60         HOUR AND A HALF - $95</P>
<P>                             EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!</P>
<P>Come try out our fabulous staff:  Diane Horton, owner</P>
<P>Heather Gazvoda, Cheri Hall, Patrick Forsythe </P>
<P>A great variety of techniques and training represented in our team:</P>
<P>NeuroMuscular Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Maternity Massage, Sports Massage, Ortho-Bionomy, CranioSacral Therapy, Reiki, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Post Breast Surgery Massage, Back and Neck Pain Relief, Relaxation - you name it, YOU'RE the beneficiary!</P>
--0-1678628500-1039308939=:85337--