[NEohioPAL]Meeting: Cleveland Theater Artists Against War

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Wed Dec 11 14:19:03 PST 2002

Dear Friends,

You are invited to a meeting on Wednesday, December 18th to discuss what we,
the performing arts community, can do to voice our opposition to a war on
Iraq. The voices of dissent are growing louder day by day. Now is the time
for us to come together and brainstorm on ways to use our talents and
resources to raise awareness, incite action, and promote peace.  Theater
artists, writers, musicians, dancers, students/lovers of the arts, and all
other interested parties are welcome and encouraged to attend.  The meeting
will begin at 7 pm at Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Rd in Cleveland Hts. For
more details, please contact Sarah Morton at (216) 795-1197, or at
Smorton8 at aol.com.

Hope to see you there.

Peace, and best wishes,
Sarah Morton