[NEohioPAL]Male Actor 25-35 Wanted

matthew billings mbilling at oberlin.edu
Thu Dec 12 07:19:02 PST 2002

Kneel and Fish Productions seeks male actors for a an experimental
film/theater piece to be produced in Cleveland next Spring. Written by Neil
Chamberlain, the piece is a long term project we hope to bring back to
Manhattan in some capacity by the end of 2003. While the piece most
literally explores the relationship between a male prostitute and his
client, we plan to use their transactions as a metaphor and extreme meant
to illustrate the power dynamics found in all sexual relationships.
Furthermore, as the script evolves through revisions, more and more its
themes center around performance, memory, and the fickleness of human
interactions in the urban landscape.
	The piece is  60 minutes in length and will be presented on a large
circular stage in Oberlin. The project utilizes a good deal of live-feed
digital video, to be shot live while projected above the set onto a
circular, moving screen. The set itself will also rotate. The actor should
be available for rehearsals in latter weeks of February, and the piece will
be presented to the public during the first week of March. (Because the
space is reserved for the entire spring, these dates are also flexible). A
script can be  provided upon request, and the payment will be $1000.  For
more details or questions you can contact me at wildematt at msn.com or at
(440) 935-2442. Cheers, Matthew