[NEohioPAL]Open auditions V-Day Vagina Monologues

Carole Clement clement at ncweb.com
Fri Dec 13 17:43:02 PST 2002

Monday, December 16 & Tuesday December 17 at 7 PM

East Shore Unitarian Universalist Church
10848 Chillicothe Rd (Rte 306) Rd
Kirtland OH

On east side of Rte 306, 1/2 mile south ***NOT 2 miles, as earlier
mis-reported***of Rte 6 intersection

Performance scheduled for Saturday, February 15  Director is Ann Hedger of
Fine Arts Theater, Willoughby.

Carole Clement
Carole Clement       Mentor, Ohio  USA
http://www.nucleus.com/~sdempsey/clement.htm

Settling the West, Part I    Semi-finalist, Writer's Network Screenplay &
Fiction Competition
         The hardships of the Oregon Trail and the mutual misunderstanding
of missionaries and   Native Americans result in disillusion and tragedy in
19th Century America.

Flight from Southern Egypt   Semi-finalist, Writer's Network Screenplay &
Fiction Competition
         Against shifting loyalties and deepening prejudices within
families and nations, women  lead themselves and others from bondage south
of the Mason-Dixon line.

"If I got to make just one law, it would be that the men who make the
decisions to drop bombs would first, every time, have to spend one whole
day taking care of a baby."  Barbara Kingsolver