[NEohioPAL]Director Needed for State-Wide Project

Eric Coble lucmud at en.com
Sun Dec 15 22:04:02 PST 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3122878842_462412_MIME_Part

The Wallpaper Project, a history and theater initiative based in Auglaize
County (Ohio) seeks to hire a Director for its 2003 state-wide tour. The
director will work with 20-40 communities in presenting staged readings of
an original, oral history-based production entitled From Here: A Century of
Stories from Ohio, created by Cleveland playwright Eric Coble. From Here is
based on interviews with some 800 Ohioans.

A project of this type -- a touring oral history production than spans an
entire state and an entire century -- is unprecedented in the United States,
and is already garnering national attention.

The contract will run from February 17, 2003, through December 8, 2003.

The Wallpaper Project offers a competitive salary and full mileage
compensation; health insurance may be available as well. Housing will be
provided.

Applicants should possess:

experience in all aspects of production;

a demonstrated commitment to grassroots, community-based projects;

flexibility, spontaneity, ability to think on one's feet.

Interested persons should submit CV by January 6, 2003, to

Rachel Barber

The Wallpaper Project

401 West Auglaize Street

Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895

419/738-4924

 --  or email queries to:

wallpaperproject at hotmail.com
--MS_Mac_OE_3122878842_462412_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Director Needed for State-Wide Project</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
The Wallpaper Project, a history and theater initiative based in Auglaize C=
ounty (Ohio) seeks to hire a Director for its 2003 state-wide tour. The dire=
ctor will work with 20-40 communities in presenting staged readings of an or=
iginal, oral history-based production entitled <I>From Here: A Century of St=
ories from Ohio</I>, created by Cleveland playwright Eric Coble. <I>From Her=
e</I> is based on interviews with some 800 Ohioans. <BR>
<BR>
A project of this type -- a touring oral history production than spans an e=
ntire state and an entire century -- is unprecedented in the United States, =
and is already garnering national attention.<BR>
<BR>
<B>The contract will run from February 17, 2003, through December 8, 2003.<=

</B><BR>
<B>The Wallpaper Project offers a competitive salary and full mileage compe=
nsation; health insurance may be available as well. Housing will be provided=
. <BR>
</B><BR>
Applicants should possess: <BR>
<BR>
experience in all aspects of production; <BR>
<BR>
a demonstrated commitment to grassroots, community-based projects; <BR>
<BR>
flexibility, spontaneity, ability to think on one's feet. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<B>Interested persons should submit CV by January 6, 2003, to <BR>
<BR>
Rachel Barber <BR>
<BR>
The Wallpaper Project <BR>
<BR>
401 West Auglaize Street <BR>
<BR>
Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895 <BR>
<BR>
419/738-4924 <BR>
<BR>
 --  or email queries to:<BR>
</B><BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>wallpaperproject at hotmail.com </U></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3122878842_462412_MIME_Part--