[NEohioPAL]Wordcatcher Workshops on the WEST SIDE!!!

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 17:37:40 PST 2002

--0-1723577978-1040070462=:29223

The Wordcatcher Workshops Return!
Hi again, everyone. Finally, I can offer The Wordcatcher Workshops on the West Side- and on a weeknight!!! Start off 2003 with focus, energy and lots of personal writing ideas!
Also, I will be holding the Wordcatcher 1 workshop only on January 11th, after the Wishwriting Workshop ( see previous email) at the regular place- Mac's Back's in Coventry.  Details to follow.
Please join me for one or both classes on
Date: January 8th at The Angel House

The phone number there is (440) 846-1912, 14217 Mill Hollow Ln, Strongsville (5 minutes from South Park Mall). This is a beautiful, warm and inviting space to have writing workshops in and I'm very excited about teaching here!

Time: Wordcatching 1 starts at  6:30-8pm, Wordcatching 2 starts 8:30-10pm

Class Descriptions-

Wordcatching 1 explores life expression, goal setting, and creativity through journaling/writing. Beginning/advanced writers welcome. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or email wordcatching at yahoo.com for registration. **********************

The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits both visually and thematically and discover tools for deep writing and healing. Also covered- facing "creative block". Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or or email wordcatching at yahoo.com for registration.

TAKE BOTH CLASSES THAT NIGHT 6:30-10 pm for $35.

There will be a 6-person minimim for the class to hold, so please call to pre-register.

Thanks and Peace to you in 2003.

Carolyn Koesters
                  www.wordcatcher.com
Journal/Poetry Therapy Workshops
                                  Write deep,
                             Write barefoot,
                         Write at midnight.
                                    Just write.

--0-1723577978-1040070462=:29223

<P>
<P><FONT face=System size=4>The Wordcatcher Workshops Return!</FONT>
<P><FONT face=System size=4>Hi again, everyone. Finally, I can offer The Wordcatcher Workshops on the West Side- and on a weeknight!!! Start off 2003 with focus, energy and lots of personal writing ideas!</FONT>
<P><FONT face=System size=4>Also, I will be holding the Wordcatcher 1 workshop only on January 11th, after the Wishwriting Workshop ( see previous email) at the regular place- Mac's Back's in Coventry.  Details to follow.</FONT>
<P><FONT face=System size=4>Please join me for one or both classes on </FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<P>Date: <FONT size=5>January 8th at The Angel House </FONT></P>
<P>The phone number there is (440) 846-1912, 14217 Mill Hollow Ln, Strongsville (5 minutes from South Park Mall). This is a beautiful, warm and inviting space to have writing workshops in and I'm very excited about teaching here! </P>
<P>Time: Wordcatching 1 starts at  6:30-8pm, Wordcatching 2 starts 8:30-10pm</P>
<P>Class Descriptions-</P>
<P>Wordcatching 1 explores life expression, goal setting, and creativity through journaling/writing. Beginning/advanced writers welcome. Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or email <U><FONT color=#0000ff>wordcatching at yahoo.com </U></FONT>for registration. ********************** </P>
<P>The Wordcatcher 2 class is designed to take the devoted/advanced (perhaps addicted?) journaler to the edge of the journal page- and fly. Push the limits both visually and thematically and discover tools for deep writing and healing. Also covered- facing "creative block". Pre registration necessary -- fee (payable at door) $20, includes cost of workbook. Call 216-781-6350 or or email <U><FONT color=#0000ff>wordcatching at yahoo.com </U></FONT>for registration. </P>
<P>TAKE BOTH CLASSES THAT NIGHT 6:30-10 pm for $35. </P>
<P>There will be a 6-person minimim for the class to hold, so please call to pre-register.</P>
--0-1723577978-1040070462=:29223--