[NEohioPAL]Drumplay and Daniel Thompson at Powerhouse Pub - December 22

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 21:53:14 PST 2002

Dear Poetry and Percussion Lovers,

OK, maybe the idea of a potluck is too much for some of you; but please don't
let that stop you from attending this Winter Solstice/Bon Voyage party where
we will explore rhythms on the new CD "Under the Map of the World Where I
Sleep", featuring Cuyahoga County poet laureate, Daniel Thompson.  I just
thought the idea of sharing food would make this event more intimate - and I
still do!

So we're thinking of the idea of having some pizza (they make great ones
upstairs at the Brewery), or maybe my favorite pizza shop in Slavic Village,
Angelo's on East 71 St., could make up a bunch; and I'll lay them out for the
beauties that they are (I'm talking about the pies, here, folks).  If that
isn't a wonderful enticement, I don't know what else I can do.  Come early
for a slice; and we'll begin the music around 8:00 p.m.

If you still want to participate in bringing some food to share with your
poetry kinfolk, please contact me at 216-429-1152.  Drink will be available
at the Powerhouse Pub, with festivities starting at 7:00 p.m.  By the way,
did anyone hear Ray McNiece yesterday on 1300 AM on Cleveland Talent Live?
Good job, Ray!  They even played a little of our new CD.  Thanks to 1300 AM
for that.  See you in the Flats, tomorrow night, at the Powerhouse Pub, home
of "Flanagan's Wake".  Peace.

James Onysko