[NEohioPAL]He's A Mean One....Mister Grinch....

M.A. Norton miken at ncgmedia.com
Mon Dec 23 15:47:56 PST 2002

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

Please accept my warmest wishes to you this holiday season and my hope that 2003 is the best for all of us~

Should you find yourself with a feeling of bogged-down familial over-saturation perhaps between meals or shopping or unwrapping or rapping, take a break and check out some new writings at http://www.ncgmedia.com by a few new posted writers:

*** NCG's Top Five Movie Pics o' the Month (M.A. Norton)

*** St. Augustine's Letter re: Iraq (Thomas Edward Norton, Jr.)

*** Parker Overcomes 'Bah Humbug' (Kathleen Parker)

*** Zaman's "Bird Chirps and Beast Calls" (Bobby Zaman)

Happy New Year and all that!

All the best,

Mike Norton
author, "A Line in the Sand"
http://www.ncgmedia.com
--

What do Avery Evanstridge, a Bengali physicist,
a Shamanic healer, a sexy Mexican-American

They are all "In Ire With Love"
~A comical new novella~
by M.A. Norton

Email Norton for an advanced peak!

*****

To be removed from the NCG Media mailing list,
simply send a reply to this message
with "REMOVE" in the subject header

*****