[NEohioPAL] SNEAK PREVIEW OF "TALE OF THE ALLERGIST'S WIFE" 1/16 8 PM

Marjorie Preston, PR/Marketing Director mpreston at dobama.org
Mon Dec 23 15:48:16 PST 2002

START THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH A SMILE!
SNEAK PREVIEW OF “TALE OF THE ALLERGIST’S WIFE”

DOBAMA THEATRE announces a SNEAK PREVIEW BENEFIT PERFORMANCE of "The Tale of
the Allergist's Wife" by Charles Busch (directed by Fred Sternfeld) on
Thursday, January 16th at 8:00 p.m.

Be among the first to see “The Tale of the Allergist’s Wife”, the comedy
Rosie O’Donnell calls “The funniest play I have ever seen in my life.”  In
this biting social satire, a sophisticated couple regains their sense of
adventure – with hysterical consequences.

This special SNEAK PREVIEW will be $100 per person and includes:
6 p.m. Four-course dinner at Sal and Angelo's Grille, plus select wine
8 p.m. Performance of the smash hit comedy "The Tale of the Allergist's
Wife"
10 p.m. (approximate time) Dessert Buffet and champagne with the cast
following the performance.

DOBAMA THEATRE is located at 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.
Call now for reservations at (216) 932-3396!

featuring Laura Perrotta*, Rajiv Punja, Myrtle Silverman, Jeanne Task and
Greg Violand*
*member Actors’ Equity Association

Regular performances:
January 17 - February 9
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 1/19 at 7:30 p.m.; 1/26 , 2/2 and 2/9 at 2:30 p.m.

Ask about our two NEW subscription opportunities!  Half Flex Pass-$85
Theatre/Dinner Pass-$155
# # #

Marjorie Preston
PR/Marketing Director
Dobama Theatre
(216) 932-6838
www.dobama.org

DOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEAT
REDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATRE

THE TALE OF THE ALLERGIST’S WIFE
By Charles Busch, Directed by Fred Sternfeld
January 17-February 9

Dobama Theatre is proud to present "The Tale of the Allergist's Wife" by
Charles Busch, January 17-February 9!

Upcoming productions:
IN THE BLOOD
By Suzi Lori Parks, Directed by Sonya Robbins
March 7-30

RAISED IN CAPTIVITY
By Nicky Silver, Directed by Russ Borski
April 25-May 18

THE 25th ANNUAL MARILYN BIANCHI KIDS' PLAYWRITING FESTIVAL
Benefit Night June 5
FREE Performances June 6-8

13th ANNUAL OWEN KELLY ADOPT-A-PLAYWRIGHT PROGRAM
June 27-29

For reservations, call Dobama's box office line: (216) 932-3396.