[NEohioPAL]Directors needed - Elyria Summer Theatre Associaton

CAGER55 at aol.com CAGER55 at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 01:13:01 PST 2002

--part1_16.2a74d1fc.2b4135e9_boundary

The Elyria Summer Theatre Association is seeking applicants for paid
positions for two shows this summer.  Positions are open for directors,
technical directors, music directors and choreographers. Shows being
considered are Once Upon a Mattress and All I Really Need To Know I Learned
In Kindergarten.  Send resumes to E.S.T.A.  130 Creekfield Court, Elyria,
Ohio  44035.

E-Mail responses may be sent to cager55 at aol.com

--part1_16.2a74d1fc.2b4135e9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">The Elyria Summer Theatre Association is seeking applicants for <U>paid</U> <U>positions</U> for two shows this summer.  Positions are open for directors, technical directors, music directors and choreographers. Shows being considered are <I>Once Upon a Mattress</I> and <I>All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten</I>.  Send resumes to E.S.T.A.  130 Creekfield Court, Elyria, Ohio  44035.<BR>
<BR>
E-Mail responses may be sent to cager55 at aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.2a74d1fc.2b4135e9_boundary--