[NEohioPAL]Actor face shot special for January

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 2 10:55:11 PST 2003

--0-82910489-1041520636=:29997

Hello fellow creative people!

I'm running a January special for your actor face shots.

The price for the entire month will be $60.00 for the shoot and only $15.00 for a finished black and white of your choice from that shoot.

Any shoot that is booked in January will be at this price, the only thing that could alter this price (other than 7% tax) is the cost of a make up aartist/stylist. Their prices are independent of mine and I recomment that you at least consider using one. I know several gifted make up/stylist people and would be happy to arrange it for you. They generally charge around $70 for females and $60 for males.

John Sunderland www.johnsunderland.com

13005 Larchmere Blvd. Shaker Hts. Ohio 44120

216-795-0642

--0-82910489-1041520636=:29997

<P>Hello fellow creative people!</P>
<P>I'm running a January special for your actor face shots. </P>
<P>The price for the entire month will be $60.00 for the shoot and only $15.00 for a finished black and white of your choice from that shoot.</P>
<P>Any shoot that is booked in January will be at this price, the only thing that could alter this price (other than 7% tax) is the cost of a make up aartist/stylist. Their prices are independent of mine and I recomment that you at least consider using one. I know several gifted make up/stylist people and would be happy to arrange it for you. They generally charge around $70 for females and $60 for males.</P>
<P>John Sunderland <A href="http://www.johnsunderland.com">www.johnsunderland.com</A> </P>
<P>13005 Larchmere Blvd. Shaker Hts. Ohio 44120</P>
<P>216-795-0642</P>
--0-82910489-1041520636=:29997--