[NEohioPAL]help house an artist

Sonya Hoffmann srobbins29 at msn.com
Fri Jan 3 09:19:13 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C2B2B7.B1C78F00

I am looking for free housing for a visiting artist during the months of =
February and March.  If anyone in the Coventry area (especially) has an e=
mpty bedroom and would be interested in playing host to a really cool guy=
 who, he tells me, has a very spartan lifestyle, please contact me at the=
 e-mail address below.  =20

And if you could manage only a week or two, I'd still love to hear from y=
ou.

Happy New Year

Sonya Robbins     srobbins29 at msn.com

 =20

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C2B2B7.B1C78F00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I am looking f=
or free housing for a visiting artist during the months of February and&n=
bsp;March.  If anyone in the Coventry area (especially) has an empty=
 bedroom and would be interested in playing host to a really cool gu=
y who, he tells me, has a very spartan lifestyle, please contac=
t me at the e-mail address below.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>And=
 if you could manage only a week or two, I'd still love to hear from=
 you.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Happy New Year</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>=
 <DIV>Sonya Robbins     <A href=3D"mailto:srobbins29 at msn.c=
om">srobbins29 at msn.com</A></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> <BR><BR></D=