[NEohioPAL]There's still time to sign up for auditions for Wild Plum Theater at CPT!!

Denise Astorino wild_plum_theater at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 18:45:01 PST 2003

There is still time to sign up for auditions on Monday and Tuesday, January
6th and 7th 7:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. at Cleveland Public Theatre's Gordon Square
Theatre, 6415 Detroit Ave.

We are casting for "Breakdown" written by Dori Appel and directed by Maura
Haas. As well as "Take It On" written by John Kandray and directed by Dan
Kilbane.

Breakdown needs two women ages mid 20s to mid 40s

Take it on needs five men, mid 20s to late 40s, one must be late teens.

We are looking for a variety of types and ethnicities.

Please call #216-355-2637 for an audition time.

Thanks!

Denise Astorino
Wild Plum Theater Company