[NEohioPAL]Need Actors for Cabaret at Olde Towne Hall Theatre (North Ridgeville)

Allen White AMWhite at oco.net
Tue Jan 7 09:14:03 PST 2003

Actors,

We've got a great group of people cast in Cabaret at the Olde Towne Hall
Theatre in North Ridgeville, but we still need people who want to be a part
of this great show!

Specifically, we need men for Cabaret dancers, German sailors and the
Customs Officer, plus we could use couples of all ages to be in the Cabaret
'audience' and to attend the engagement party.

We're already in rehearsal for the show, which opens February 13 and runs
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays through March 8, plus one Sunday
performance on February 23.

Please email me if you're interested, or call me at 330-273-5058 to arrange
a meeting.

Thanks.

Allen White
Director