[NEohioPAL]January Bookings for "Head Shots"

John Sunderland johnsunderland at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 08:47:11 PST 2003

--0-1399009101-1042468931=:76540

Hello people!

A question has come up about booking an appointment in January for much later in the year.

My original intent was to complete all the head series shots by the end of February......................so if you book now and complete the shoot by the end of February then the price is valid.

Anything after that we'll just have to see how the response goes at that time......OK?

Sorry for any misunderstanding........

John Sunderland www.johnsunderland.com

--0-1399009101-1042468931=:76540

<P>Hello people!</P>
<P>A question has come up about booking an appointment in January for much later in the year. </P>
<P>My original intent was to complete all the head series shots by the end of February......................so if you book now and complete the shoot by the end of February then the price is valid.</P>
<P>Anything after that we'll just have to see how the response goes at that time......OK?</P>
<P>Sorry for any misunderstanding........</P>
<P>John Sunderland <A href="http://www.johnsunderland.com">www.johnsunderland.com</A></P>
<P> </P>
--0-1399009101-1042468931=:76540--