[NEohioPAL]Seeking "Featured Artists"

BurnsET at aol.com BurnsET at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 03:32:09 PST 2003

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who has helped get ARTScleveland.com off to a great start.  Since announcing the site last week, we already have over 70 registered users, and lots of activity.  If you haven't had a chance to visit the site yet, I hope you will do so and get involved in building connections within the Cleveland arts community, promoting your artistic events, learning from each other and sharing your expertise.  Your input is welcome.

-----
I am currently taking applications for "Featured Artists" on ARTScleveland.com.  Any type of artist is eligible, professional or amateur, performer, visual artist, writer, etc., as long as he/she is local and is a registered user of the site.  Send a bio and any other relevant information to artscleve at aol.com.  If chosen, your photo and bio will be featured on the ARTScleveland.com home page.
-----

Also, this week's featured topic of discussion is

Cleveland Arts in Crisis:
We've all heard the sobering statistics and news on the status of the economy and how lack of funding has hit the arts especially hard.  Many who make your living from the arts are feeling the pain.  How have you or your organization been coping?

Discuss it at http://www.artscleveland.com

(I hope many of you will stop by and share your thoughts, ideas and "war stories".  You do not need to be a registered site user to participate in this discussion.)

Eileen Burns
webmaster, ARTScleveland.com
artscleve at aol.com