[NEohioPAL]Equity members in need of weeks...?

LNehring at aol.com LNehring at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 06:21:17 PST 2003

--part1_f8.279ac713.2b5721e9_boundary

Hello to all the AEA members in NEOhio!

There seem to always be a few actors in Cleveland who reach the final quarter
of their pension & health year and are a few weeks shy.  A handful of us are
currently in this situation and have started talking about starting a small
theatre company to address this issue.  Our goal is to create legitimate work
for ourselves and also to satisfy the requirements of the union for health
insurance.  If you are in the same situation, or would like to help us create
a theatre company with these goals, please send me an email.

FYI:  The next quarter ends the third Sunday in April (4/20/03), and we hope
to have something in place and running by that date.

Please let me know if this is something in which you would like to be a part.

Thank you,
Larry Nehring

Larry Nehring
Artistic Director
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival                           Personal Homepage:
www.cleveshakes.org
www.members.tripod.com/wipeyourfeet
"Be safe; act dangerous."

--part1_f8.279ac713.2b5721e9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Century" LANG="0">Hello to all the AEA members in NEOhio!<BR>
<BR>
There seem to always be a few actors in Cleveland who reach the final quarter of their pension & health year and are a few weeks shy.  A handful of us are currently in this situation and have started talking about starting a small theatre company to address this issue.  Our goal is to create legitimate work for ourselves and also to satisfy the requirements of the union for health insurance.  If you are in the same situation, or would like to help us create a theatre company with these goals, please send me an email.<BR>
<BR>
FYI:  The next quarter ends the third Sunday in April (4/20/03), and we hope to have something in place and running by that date.<BR>
<BR>
Please let me know if this is something in which you would like to be a part.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you,<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Larry Nehring                                         <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Larry Nehring<BR>
Artistic Director                                    <BR>
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival                           Personal Homepage:<BR>
www.cleveshakes.org                                          www.members.tripod.com/wipeyourfeet<BR>
"Be safe; act dangerous."                       <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_f8.279ac713.2b5721e9_boundary--