[NEohioPAL]Re:Goodbye from Mike and Ike

MXROSS at aol.com MXROSS at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 22:51:48 PST 2003

--part1_97.32baf393.2b5a21f7_boundary

I've not posted to this list before and it seems ironic to post now after
I've moved away, but I wanted to voice my concern to Jeff in this public
forum. Jeff, I hope you get enough of a response to continue writing whatever
comes into your mind. If writers allowed themselves to be edited by their
fans (or non-fans) then I think we'd be losing out on so much. I admit there
are times that I've seen "Ike and Mike" and hit the delete button quickly,
but there have been times (especially since I've moved to Chicago) that I've
happily opened that email to see what you've come up with. Your humor is not
the same as the majority of the readers of this list and that's what makes it
special, (just as the people who have delete options on their email have that
special ability). I'd like to see your writing continue, if only to feel
'satirically' connected to the theatre community that I 'grew up' in. Thanks
Mark Ross
www.geocities.com/mxross

--part1_97.32baf393.2b5a21f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I've not posted to this list before and it seems ironic to post now after I've moved away, but I wanted to voice my concern to Jeff in this public forum. Jeff, I hope you get enough of a response to continue writing whatever comes into your mind. If writers allowed themselves to be edited by their fans (or non-fans) then I think we'd be losing out on so much. I admit there are times that I've seen "Ike and Mike" and hit the delete button quickly, but there have been times (especially since I've moved to Chicago) that I've happily opened that email to see what you've come up with. Your humor is not the same as the majority of the readers of this list and that's what makes it special, (just as the people who have delete options on their email have that special ability). I'd like to see your writing continue, if only to feel 'satirically' connected to the theatre community that I 'grew up' in. Thanks<BR>
Mark Ross<BR>
www.geocities.com/mxross</FONT></HTML>

--part1_97.32baf393.2b5a21f7_boundary--